Pages

Follow me on my new journey of love, light and laughter during the Summer of 2010/2011 and beyond.

New dreams, new ideas, and new perspectives.
Friday, January 7, 2011

PostHeaderIcon day thirty-eight

You know what, sometimes you just have to do these things. And they are a blessing and a curse all at the same time. I mean, it's awesome to have a new phone with all the trendy doo-dads on it, but it ruined my P-A-D!

My parents came over today, mostly so Elliot could have a footy match with GD. And the postie arrived at the same time as my folks with another new baby. And all my plans of taking photos of the grandies with the kids went out the window as I had my head stuck in my new phone trying to work the damn thing out. So now you get that poxy thing up there as my "photo" of the day. Haha, sucked in.
(No it's not an iPhone.)

0 comments: