Pages

Follow me on my new journey of love, light and laughter during the Summer of 2010/2011 and beyond.

New dreams, new ideas, and new perspectives.
Thursday, December 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon day fifteen

Tuesday night we went and saw Muse again. I saw them for the first time over 10 years ago at the Palace when they toured their first album Showbiz, and wow haven't they changed their shows!! From a dingy pub gig to a spectacular stadium concert. AMAZING. I've followed their career all the way through, seen them numerous times, and this time thought we'd give it a miss. Money is tight, we just can't go and see and do all the things we could pre-kids... But (luckily for us) some people very NAUGHTILY spoilt us and surprised us by getting us tix for Muse for xmas, and boy oh boy am I ever thankful.

Muse truly are just geniuses of rock'n'roll. So epic. So grand. So awesome. How can 3 little men and their little instruments get such awe inspiring sound??

I danced and I sang at the top of my voice, I nearly passed out from dehydration, I was dripping with sweat - and I wasn't even in the mosh pit. Pretty damn good example of a good show in my opinion.

Some crappy snaps from the p&s as a lil old reminder for me. (OMG I wish I had my good camera with me! Oh well.)
And a video. That goes for 7 mins. Yay.

0 comments: