Pages

Follow me on my new journey of love, light and laughter during the Summer of 2010/2011 and beyond.

New dreams, new ideas, and new perspectives.
Friday, December 17, 2010

PostHeaderIcon day sixteen

Had a slump on day 15. Can't really explain it other than it was very reminiscent of slumps gone by. It involves getting lost driving somewhere, becoming really flustered and unable to see any way out of it other than going home.

I was supposed to be going out for dinner in the dreaded St Kilda. Hate driving there. And generally really dislike going there. But made an exception for the beautiful souls I was supposed to be dining with. Got lost. Got panicky, got teary and went home and felt sorry for myself.

But as I climbed into bed at 10pm for the first time in god knows how long, I realised just how funny the world works. You can find blessings in many places if you choose to see them. My gorgeous dinner that I didn't get to turned into a gloriously early night in bed with a book and helped recharge some of my batteries.

 

1 comments:

Hazel Sinclair said...

I totally flaked on a friend last night and had an early one as well. Feel so much better for it. x