Pages

Follow me on my new journey of love, light and laughter during the Summer of 2010/2011 and beyond.

New dreams, new ideas, and new perspectives.
Saturday, December 4, 2010

PostHeaderIcon day four

I have nice eyes. Granted they don't see very well. And they often have bags under them. And they are starting a droop a bit and get some lines around them. But they sparkle. They are alive. They are the window to my soul. And because of my eyes (and my husband's - credit where credit is due) my kids also have nice eyes. I accept my laugh lines, because they show how much I live and love, and my bags - they show how tired I can get with a business to run and 2 kids to look after. I accept my short-sightedness, it's inherited from previous generations of other beautiful souls. And I accept that there is something about myself that is beautiful. Sometimes I need reminding. But when that happens I just have to look right at my kids.

I'm beautiful.

2 comments:

Tina said...

LOVE this post! You are divine, lady!

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful Mandy.