Pages

Follow me on my new journey of love, light and laughter during the Summer of 2010/2011 and beyond.

New dreams, new ideas, and new perspectives.
Monday, December 20, 2010

PostHeaderIcon day nineteen

Riot Photography, my other photography business with Sharon, was at the Eltham market yesterday. There are many things I love about markets... the colour, the gorgeous hand made stuff, the people, the dogs!! I had a nice day and photographed some bits and pieces in between chatting to potential clients.

The Eltham market is not as out there as some, it's mostly a craft and handmade goods market. So a lot of the things I also hate about markets is eliminated... the gross 2nd hand crap that no-one wants, the bargaining, the cheap and nasty and easily broken knick-knacks, etc.

Enjoy the photographic feast.

0 comments: